Dubois WY Fly Fishing – On Hold Nearly Everywhere Well. Here we go. With our overall snow pack in the Wind River Mountains over 400% and warm days, it isn’t any wonder we are now toying with flood possibilities near Dubois WY. Of course with the runoff roaring away, much of the fly fishing around […]CHECK THIS OUT
Fly fishing podcasts for free and for fun. I always wanted to try this so please bear with me ok?: The 11 Commandments of Fly Fishing read from S. Andersons book.CHECK THIS OUT
CFR Comes To Wyoming Participate in this Women’s breast cancer survivor weekend retreat: Casting For Recovery August 12th-14th, 2011 at the Absaroka Ranch in beautiful Dubois, WY. You may also learn more about casting for recover Wyoming (right here) All the details are just below, including the Sign Up Form. Recently, I had the […]CHECK THIS OUT
Our Goal is to Serve You, the Now in Wyoming Fly Fisher Well. He have certainly been busy peeps. That is for sure. We are in the process of moving our fly fishing store, Marlow’s Fly Shop, down the street a bit in Dubois, WY. And now we are moving it again 🙂 UPDATE TWO: […]CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing Blog
- Tips for fly fishing during the spring runoff | KSL.com - KSL.com April 22, 2017KSL.comTips for fly fishing during the spring runoff | KSL.comKSL.comThe spring runoff is a good time to fly fish the local rivers and streams using nymphs on the bottom. Despite the high, muddy waters, good fish can still be caught ...and more »
- Beginning, intermediate fly-fishing class offered - Billings Gazette April 21, 2017Billings GazetteBeginning, intermediate fly-fishing class offeredBillings GazetteA one-day class designed to teach beginner and intermediate fly anglers all the basics of how to fish will be offered on May 6 at Scheels. Topics covered will be equipment, terminal tackle, knots, entomology, stream tactics and two hours of on-the ...
- Review: Stickman N0 fly rod - Hatch Magazine April 21, 2017Hatch MagazineReview: Stickman N0 fly rodHatch MagazineWhen talking about their own rods, Stickman claims there are “no game changers here.” Are the folks at Stickman being intentionally modest? Or are they just lousy marketers? Perhaps neither, as Stickman claims it “like[s] the game just the way it is ...
- Waynesboro Holding South River Fly Fishing Expo Over Weekend ... - NBC 29 News April 21, 2017Waynesboro Holding South River Fly Fishing Expo Over Weekend ...NBC 29 NewsThe South River Fly Fishing Expo will be held in Waynesboro Saturday and Sunday at Constitution Park.and more »
- Fly Fishing Expo rain or shine | Local | dailyprogress.com - The Daily Progress April 20, 2017Fly Fishing Expo rain or shine | Local | dailyprogress.comThe Daily ProgressThe “South River Fly Fishing Expo” will be held this weekend by the river near Constitution Park in Waynesboro.and more »
- US anglers seek out the infamous Bay of Pigs for an exclusive fly-fishing experience - Washington Post April 20, 2017Washington PostUS anglers seek out the infamous Bay of Pigs for an exclusive fly-fishing experienceWashington PostOr, as I'll gush later to fellow fly-rodding nerds back home: fishing heaven. I had arrived the night before after a quick flight from my hometown of Tampa, followed by a couple-hour car ride southeast from Havana to my hotel […]