Breast Cancer Survivors Benefit from Casting For Recovery Event Casting For Recovery Wyoming was held in Dubois Wyoming once again in 2012. It was an amazing retreat for survivors of breast cancer. I was pleased to be able to help, in a small way, again this year. Casting for Recovery held it’s second event for […]CHECK THIS OUT
Children Learn To Fly Fish With The Trout Unlimited Adopt-A-Trout Program October 1st: Expert fly fishing guides in the Dubois, WY area, along with others help with teaching kids to fly fish. Yet, teaching youth fly fishing techniques was only a part of the days activities. Trout Unlimited Wyoming, the Wyoming Game and Fish Department […]CHECK THIS OUT
A Wind River Fly Fishing Report for Dubois WY (Why Not?) So. What is going on with the fishing by the Upper Wind River near Dubois Wyoming? Watch the latest Wind River Fishing Report Dubois Wyoming May 27 2012 right here – and find out now! Spring Fly Fishing in Wyoming! Just when you thought […]CHECK THIS OUT
I would like to take a moment to thank Wyoming’s Wind River Country for being so kind as to submit this Press Release. Also want to thank Inez at the Dubois Wyoming Chamber of Commerce and Jennie – also at Wind River.org. All of you are very kind and helpful. Here is the Press Release […]CHECK THIS OUT
Wind River Fishing Is Good – Very Good Indeed Just wanted to say Happy Easter to you and yours… …and give a quick Wind River Fly Fishing Report for the Dubois, Wyoming area. This is for April 8th, 2012 and concerns the Upper Wind River. Hope you had a wonderful Easter Celebration and were able […]CHECK THIS OUT
Lake Trout: The Primary Threat to Yellowstone Cutty’s? As you may or may not know, I certainly enjoy fly fishing and catching Yellowstone Cutthroat trout has never brought a frown to my face. Last year, my friend Dennis Kidd and I even set out to complete the Wyoming Cutt Slam. What a blast that was! […]CHECK THIS OUT
Can This Lady Fly Fish The Wind River Or What? “Holy smokes Batman – Mary Turney from Casting for Recovery and professional fly fishing guide Leon S really had a great day of Winter Fly Fishing!” Happy to report that we had an excellent day on the upper Wind River water today. Leon Sanderson (NOW […]CHECK THIS OUT
Brown Trout Falling From The Sky! Or A Winter Fly Fishing Report Happy New Year –Winter Fly Fishing Report Dubois WY! Wow. Hard to believe it is 2012 already. I hope you are off to a good start. Was pretty excited when Wyoming Fly Fishing Pro Leon Sanderson called me up this morning. Asked if […]CHECK THIS OUT
Getting Pumped Up To Catch The Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout Yesterday was the first leg of a Fly Fishing Journey… …to complete the Wyoming Cutt Slam. This Journey was attended by myself, and another poor fly fishing soul who suffers from F.P.I. – Dennis K. The Wyoming Cutt Slam is sponsored by the Wyoming Game and […]CHECK THIS OUT
Brooks Lake Wyoming | Time For Fly Fishing! Just last week, Brooks Lake Wyoming (close to Dubois, WY) finally opened up. In fact, it was Friday that the ice could be seen dissipating so much so that by that evening – the ice was gone. With the ice off and the road opened up – […]CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing Blog
- Kiwi clothing brand signs deal with retail giant Oakley - Otago Daily Times December 16, 2018Kiwi clothing brand signs deal with retail giant Oakley Otago Daily TimesRobert Wilson started his brands when he was 21. Fast forward 16 years, he has patented a camouflage print and inked a deal with retail giant Oakley.
- Still no signs of missing fisherman Peter Koziol, gone one week - Stuff.co.nz December 16, 2018Still no signs of missing fisherman Peter Koziol, gone one week Stuff.co.nzPeter Koziol, of Palmerston North, went to go fishing one week ago but never returned home.
- Fergal Keane: 'Take no notice of the patronising asides - we have moved on' - Independent.ie December 16, 2018Fergal Keane: 'Take no notice of the patronising asides - we have moved on' Independent.ie"The one political conviction that our business has rubbed into us is that frontiers are hindrances and flags confounded nuisances [...] I want Ireland to be the ...
- Fishing Republic plc (FISH) Declined -4.76% on Dec 16 - Z Tribune December 16, 2018Fishing Republic plc (FISH) Declined -4.76% on Dec 16 Z TribuneShares of Fishing Republic plc (LON:FISH) last traded at 5, representing a move of -4.76%, or -0.25 per share, on volume of 5289 shares. After opening the.
- These 8 coffee-table books pack a visual — and informational — punch - St. Paul Pioneer Press December 16, 2018These 8 coffee-table books pack a visual — and informational — punch St. Paul Pioneer PressCoffee-table books are almost always fun to look at, but these days the photos are accompanied by interesting text, too. Here are eight big boys that offer ...
- Happy 100th Birthday, Alice! - SouthCoastToday.com December 16, 2018Happy 100th Birthday, Alice! SouthCoastToday.comA 100th birthday party for Alice Palardy was held on November 17 at the Century House. Alice was surrounded by family, friends, neighbors and caretakers from ...