Driving Directions to Marlows Fly Shop in Dubois Wyoming So you are coming to beautiful Dubois WY and need some driving directions to Marlows Fly Shop or just anywhere around town? Yes indeed. We can help you with that! By the way – this is to our New Shop Location. After the fire we had […]CHECK THIS OUT
F.P.I For Short – Are You Infected? Here we go again – this is an original post post from 2010. Slightly updated but FPI still seems to be a serious issue! Look At The Video Above Then Read On) Call it a fly fishing primer for greenhorns and others thinking about this sport. Be careful…we […]CHECK THIS OUT
Pro Wyoming fly fishing guide Leon Sanderson takes a moment to share with us his Top 3 Tips for fly fishing the Wind River and other areas near Dubois WY. Great interview! Feel free to download this fly fishing podcast and listen at your convenience.CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing with Soft Hackle Flies on the Wind River – Yee Haa! I put this video together, late Winter, early Spring. Shot it time lapse at 5 seconds then edited out all the stuff that wasn’t that cool. Oh Yeah – I caught two browns on one swing. Hope you like it […]CHECK THIS OUT
“In A World Where Waters Rule” Just a short video with underwater footage of trout. (See It At The Top Of This Page) Shot with a GoPro and edited like a movie trailer for fun. Fly fishing on the Wind River near Dubois Wyoming. Oh Yeah. We also have a few clips of underwater shots […]CHECK THIS OUT
A video made from Dubois WY fly fishing photos, Wyoming wildlife photography and much more. A photo essay that includes more than fly fishing photos. Enjoy.CHECK THIS OUT
What A Wonderful Day! CfR Wyoming Video From Sills For 2014 I once again had the pleasure of being a photographer for the CfR 2014 Event in Dubois WY. It had been a while since I had added any videos of images for Casting For Recovery Events – so thought I’d put this one […]CHECK THIS OUT
Thank You Dubois, WY – Dubois Volunteer Fire Dept, Needs of Dubois, and Supporters Around The Globe Here is what Joe Brandl did. He documented the whole shocking event with both Chilling Video and Stunning Pics. If you get time, watch this […]CHECK THIS OUT
In A Land…Far Far Away… Fly Fishing Dubois WY – Jackson Hole Fly Fishing Guide Nate Bennett Tests the Waters in Dubois, WY. All Smiles with this Brown Spring Fly Fishing on the Wind River by Dubois, WY. Date: March 25th, 2011. Another great day on the Wind. Was thrilled to be fishing with Jackson […]CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated July 18, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Evening fly fishing on the Roaring Fork River (video) - Aspen Times July 18, 2018Aspen TimesEvening fly fishing on the Roaring Fork River (video)Aspen TimesThe evening hatches on the Roaring Fork River are not to be missed right now. On this edition of The Drop-In, we head out on a stretch of the Roaring Fork for an evening of fly fishing alongside some of the guys from Aspen Outfitting […]
- How a Vermont Fly-Fishing Museum's Lawsuit Changed the Definition of a Nonprofit - Seven Days July 18, 2018Seven DaysHow a Vermont Fly-Fishing Museum's Lawsuit Changed the Definition of a NonprofitSeven DaysAlong the way, the growing company's leaders helped start the American Museum of Fly Fishing. The discovery of fishing artifacts in the Manchester Orvis store's attic prompted its founding in 1968. The collection remained in the store until the museum ...
- Came so far for beauty - Hatch Magazine July 18, 2018Hatch MagazineCame so far for beautyHatch MagazineThat idea was one they announced yesterday, a ground-up reinvention of wading boots—a marriage of Patagonia's decades of building innovative fly fishing gear and Danner's 80+ year pedigree of making some of the world's finest boots. Word was, this ...
- Fly fishing only on Metolius River? - Sisters Nugget July 17, 2018Sisters NuggetFly fishing only on Metolius River?Sisters NuggetThere's a proposal afoot to make the entire Metolius River fly fishing only. The move is spearheaded by Lake Oswego resident Chris Foster, who has fished the Metolius for decades; he believes that such a change in fishing regulations would better ...
- Minturn Anglers brings Fly Fishing Film Tour to Blue Starlite Drive-In - Vail Daily News July 17, 2018Vail Daily NewsMinturn Anglers brings Fly Fishing Film Tour to Blue Starlite Drive-InVail Daily NewsOn Monday, July 23, Minturn Anglers is hosting the Fly Fishing Film Tour at the Blue Starlight Drive-In theater in Minturn's Little Beach Park. All of the proceeds benefit Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, an advocate for public lands, waters and wildlife […]