Driving Directions to Marlows Fly Shop in Dubois Wyoming So you are coming to beautiful Dubois WY and need some driving directions to Marlows Fly Shop or just anywhere around town? Yes indeed. We can help you with that! By the way – this is to our New Shop Location. After the fire we had […]CHECK THIS OUT
F.P.I For Short – Are You Infected? Here we go again – this is an original post post from 2010. Slightly updated but FPI still seems to be a serious issue! Look At The Video Above Then Read On) Call it a fly fishing primer for greenhorns and others thinking about this sport. Be careful…we […]CHECK THIS OUT
Pro Wyoming fly fishing guide Leon Sanderson takes a moment to share with us his Top 3 Tips for fly fishing the Wind River and other areas near Dubois WY. Great interview! Feel free to download this fly fishing podcast and listen at your convenience.CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing with Soft Hackle Flies on the Wind River – Yee Haa! I put this video together, late Winter, early Spring. Shot it time lapse at 5 seconds then edited out all the stuff that wasn’t that cool. Oh Yeah – I caught two browns on one swing. Hope you like it […]CHECK THIS OUT
“In A World Where Waters Rule” Just a short video with underwater footage of trout. (See It At The Top Of This Page) Shot with a GoPro and edited like a movie trailer for fun. Fly fishing on the Wind River near Dubois Wyoming. Oh Yeah. We also have a few clips of underwater shots […]CHECK THIS OUT
A video made from Dubois WY fly fishing photos, Wyoming wildlife photography and much more. A photo essay that includes more than fly fishing photos. Enjoy.CHECK THIS OUT
What A Wonderful Day! CfR Wyoming Video From Sills For 2014 I once again had the pleasure of being a photographer for the CfR 2014 Event in Dubois WY. It had been a while since I had added any videos of images for Casting For Recovery Events – so thought I’d put this one […]CHECK THIS OUT
Thank You Dubois, WY – Dubois Volunteer Fire Dept, Needs of Dubois, and Supporters Around The Globe Here is what Joe Brandl did. He documented the whole shocking event with both Chilling Video and Stunning Pics. If you get time, watch this […]CHECK THIS OUT
In A Land…Far Far Away… Fly Fishing Dubois WY – Jackson Hole Fly Fishing Guide Nate Bennett Tests the Waters in Dubois, WY. All Smiles with this Brown Spring Fly Fishing on the Wind River by Dubois, WY. Date: March 25th, 2011. Another great day on the Wind. Was thrilled to be fishing with Jackson […]CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated January 16, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Fishing line: Trout plants continue at Lake Amador - Sacramento Bee January 16, 2018Tulsa WorldFishing line: Trout plants continue at Lake AmadorSacramento BeeFishing was hottest around Dry Creek with plunkers and drifters using bait. Water clarity near Guerneville was still limited as of Sunday, with only about 18 inches of visibility. This week the forecast is calling for a small system on Monday, which ...Southern Utah Fishing Report […]
- January fly-fishing popular as temperatures stay above average - NBC Montana January 15, 2018NBC MontanaJanuary fly-fishing popular as temperatures stay above averageNBC MontanaMatt Bryn, a retail manager at the Grizzly Hackle fly shop, tells us fly-fishing business has been up, while ice fishing has not been as popular. Monday was the 10th consecutive day of above-average temperatures in Missoula, averaging seven degrees ...
- Fly fishing into 2018: New Year's resolutions - Explore Big Sky January 15, 2018Explore Big SkyFly fishing into 2018: New Year's resolutionsExplore Big SkyFly fishing is a sport of progression. First, the cast is learned. Second, an understanding of flies is essential. Third, knowledge of how to manage the fly line on the water, so flies look natural enough that a fish will eat them. Fourth, choosing ...
- Rods, Reels and Heels to offer ladies fly-fishing class - The Sheridan Press January 15, 2018Rods, Reels and Heels to offer ladies fly-fishing classThe Sheridan PressThe class will take place at Flyshop of the Bighorns and will cost $40 per person, with lunch and a goodie bag provided. Attendees will spend the day going over basic entomology, knots and gear. Reserve a spot at http://shop.rodsreelsandheels.com ...
- Fly Fishing Film Tour Feb. 2 and 23 - Stratford Star - Stratford Star January 12, 2018Stratford StarFly Fishing Film Tour Feb. 2 and 23 - Stratford StarStratford StarThe Candlewood, Mianus and Nutmeg chapters of Trout Unlimited will host two showings of the Fly Fishing Film Tour in the coming week, with proceeds supporting conservation projects and environmental education in Fairfield County. The first showing will ...and more »