Driving Directions to Marlows Fly Shop in Dubois Wyoming So you are coming to beautiful Dubois WY and need some driving directions to Marlows Fly Shop or just anywhere around town? Yes indeed. We can help you with that! By the way – this is to our New Shop Location. After the fire we had […]CHECK THIS OUT
F.P.I For Short – Are You Infected? Here we go again – this is an original post post from 2010. Slightly updated but FPI still seems to be a serious issue! Look At The Video Above Then Read On) Call it a fly fishing primer for greenhorns and others thinking about this sport. Be careful…we […]CHECK THIS OUT
Pro Wyoming fly fishing guide Leon Sanderson takes a moment to share with us his Top 3 Tips for fly fishing the Wind River and other areas near Dubois WY. Great interview! Feel free to download this fly fishing podcast and listen at your convenience.CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing with Soft Hackle Flies on the Wind River – Yee Haa! I put this video together, late Winter, early Spring. Shot it time lapse at 5 seconds then edited out all the stuff that wasn’t that cool. Oh Yeah – I caught two browns on one swing. Hope you like it […]CHECK THIS OUT
“In A World Where Waters Rule” Just a short video with underwater footage of trout. (See It At The Top Of This Page) Shot with a GoPro and edited like a movie trailer for fun. Fly fishing on the Wind River near Dubois Wyoming. Oh Yeah. We also have a few clips of underwater shots […]CHECK THIS OUT
A video made from Dubois WY fly fishing photos, Wyoming wildlife photography and much more. A photo essay that includes more than fly fishing photos. Enjoy.CHECK THIS OUT
What A Wonderful Day! CfR Wyoming Video From Sills For 2014 I once again had the pleasure of being a photographer for the CfR 2014 Event in Dubois WY. It had been a while since I had added any videos of images for Casting For Recovery Events – so thought I’d put this one […]CHECK THIS OUT
Thank You Dubois, WY – Dubois Volunteer Fire Dept, Needs of Dubois, and Supporters Around The Globe Here is what Joe Brandl did. He documented the whole shocking event with both Chilling Video and Stunning Pics. If you get time, watch this […]CHECK THIS OUT
In A Land…Far Far Away… Fly Fishing Dubois WY – Jackson Hole Fly Fishing Guide Nate Bennett Tests the Waters in Dubois, WY. All Smiles with this Brown Spring Fly Fishing on the Wind River by Dubois, WY. Date: March 25th, 2011. Another great day on the Wind. Was thrilled to be fishing with Jackson […]CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated August 15, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- The New Fishing Vessel of Choice? Stand-Up Paddleboards - Wall Street Journal August 15, 2018Wall Street JournalThe New Fishing Vessel of Choice? Stand-Up PaddleboardsWall Street JournalALL SUMMER, I've been fly fishing for stripers along grassy banks and tidal flats of coastal New Hampshire. I've had some luck, but there are times when the fish are maddeningly just out of casting range—too deep to wade, too shallow for a boat […]
- Huntington: Fly fishing clinic on Westfield River - Berkshire Eagle August 15, 2018Huntington: Fly fishing clinic on Westfield RiverBerkshire EagleThe Westfield River Watershed Association and the Western Mass. Fly Fishermen will offer a free "Introduction to Fly Fishing" clinic from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, on Route 20 in the turnout on the Westfield River, across from the Huntington ...
- Edwards Run to be designated as fly-fishing only - Hampshire Review August 15, 2018Edwards Run to be designated as fly-fishing onlyHampshire ReviewCAPON BRIDGE — As the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources seeks to reintroduce native brook trout to Edwards Run, the stream is set to be designated as fly-fishing only beginning in 2019. The reintroduction effort, which began in 2014, ...
- This is the #1 reason to visit your local fly shop - Hatch Magazine August 15, 2018Hatch MagazineThis is the #1 reason to visit your local fly shopHatch MagazineMost of us think of fly shops as the place to buy fishing gear, and that's certainly makes sense. If you're looking for a new rod, reel or fly line, or a couple spools of tippet, or a new hat and sunglasses - […]
- Fly Fishing Is Big In Central PA. Can We Keep It That Way? | 90.5 ... - 90.5 WESA August 15, 201890.5 WESAFly Fishing Is Big In Central PA. Can We Keep It That Way? | 90.5 ...90.5 WESAFor people searching for the best fly-fishing spots to catch wild trout in the U.S., central Pennsylvania still makes top 10 lists, despite pollution from.Lure regulations welcome | Letters To The Editor | dailyitem.comSunbury Daily Itemall 2 news […]