Driving Directions to Marlows Fly Shop in Dubois Wyoming So you are coming to beautiful Dubois WY and need some driving directions to Marlows Fly Shop or just anywhere around town? Yes indeed. We can help you with that! By the way – this is to our New Shop Location. After the fire we had […]CHECK THIS OUT
F.P.I For Short – Are You Infected? Here we go again – this is an original post post from 2010. Slightly updated but FPI still seems to be a serious issue! Look At The Video Above Then Read On) Call it a fly fishing primer for greenhorns and others thinking about this sport. Be careful…we […]CHECK THIS OUT
Pro Wyoming fly fishing guide Leon Sanderson takes a moment to share with us his Top 3 Tips for fly fishing the Wind River and other areas near Dubois WY. Great interview! Feel free to download this fly fishing podcast and listen at your convenience.CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing with Soft Hackle Flies on the Wind River – Yee Haa! I put this video together, late Winter, early Spring. Shot it time lapse at 5 seconds then edited out all the stuff that wasn’t that cool. Oh Yeah – I caught two browns on one swing. Hope you like it […]CHECK THIS OUT
“In A World Where Waters Rule” Just a short video with underwater footage of trout. (See It At The Top Of This Page) Shot with a GoPro and edited like a movie trailer for fun. Fly fishing on the Wind River near Dubois Wyoming. Oh Yeah. We also have a few clips of underwater shots […]CHECK THIS OUT
A video made from Dubois WY fly fishing photos, Wyoming wildlife photography and much more. A photo essay that includes more than fly fishing photos. Enjoy.CHECK THIS OUT
What A Wonderful Day! CfR Wyoming Video From Sills For 2014 I once again had the pleasure of being a photographer for the CfR 2014 Event in Dubois WY. It had been a while since I had added any videos of images for Casting For Recovery Events – so thought I’d put this one […]CHECK THIS OUT
Thank You Dubois, WY – Dubois Volunteer Fire Dept, Needs of Dubois, and Supporters Around The Globe Here is what Joe Brandl did. He documented the whole shocking event with both Chilling Video and Stunning Pics. If you get time, watch this […]CHECK THIS OUT
In A Land…Far Far Away… Fly Fishing Dubois WY – Jackson Hole Fly Fishing Guide Nate Bennett Tests the Waters in Dubois, WY. All Smiles with this Brown Spring Fly Fishing on the Wind River by Dubois, WY. Date: March 25th, 2011. Another great day on the Wind. Was thrilled to be fishing with Jackson […]CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated March 17, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- On the Fly: Fly fishing comes to the silver screen in Aspen - Aspen Times March 17, 2018On the Fly: Fly fishing comes to the silver screen in AspenAspen TimesOne of the best nights of the year is coming soon to the Roaring Fork Valley, the Fly Fishing Film Tour! This is your chance to catch up on all of the new fly-fishing film offerings for 2018, and this year will not […]
- Flyfishing, Baseball, Ted Williams, and Me - Bangor Daily News March 16, 2018Bangor Daily NewsFlyfishing, Baseball, Ted Williams, and MeBangor Daily News(The Virtual Angler has been in hibernation but has been roused from his slumber by the distant sound of bat striking ball and the unmistakable scent of Spring in the air.) The day after the shock of Super Bowl LII plunged Patriot Nation into a ...
- Essential Fly Fishing Gear For The Spring Season - Forbes March 16, 2018ForbesEssential Fly Fishing Gear For The Spring SeasonForbesAnd you won't find a better fly for the silver king than the black and purple Tarpon SP Mullet. $7-$8.50 per fly. Howler Brothers Silver King hat A hat is a hat, right? In most cases, that answer is yes. But in my experience, I've found that the […]
- Rec District, Joey's Foundation Offer Fly Fishing Classes - Sheridan Media (press release) March 16, 2018Sheridan Media (press release)Rec District, Joey's Foundation Offer Fly Fishing ClassesSheridan Media (press release)The Sheridan Recreation District and Joey's Foundation have partnered to offer 3 new classes to Sheridan County. The first class, which starts Thursday, helps participants create a handcrafted custom 4 piece, 9 foot, 5 weight fly rod, according to ...
- Local News: Local hosts fly fishing program in Galva (3/16/18 ... - Pilot Tribune March 16, 2018Pilot TribuneLocal News: Local hosts fly fishing program in Galva (3/16/18 ...Pilot TribuneMark Radke of Aurelia was the guest speaker at The Meeting Place in Galva on March 8. During his one hour educational program, Mark's topic was fly fishing. Radke started fly fishing at age 43, and he talked about rods, reels, where and […]