Driving Directions to Marlows Fly Shop in Dubois Wyoming So you are coming to beautiful Dubois WY and need some driving directions to Marlows Fly Shop or just anywhere around town? Yes indeed. We can help you with that! By the way – this is to our New Shop Location. After the fire we had […]CHECK THIS OUT
F.P.I For Short – Are You Infected? Here we go again – this is an original post post from 2010. Slightly updated but FPI still seems to be a serious issue! Look At The Video Above Then Read On) Call it a fly fishing primer for greenhorns and others thinking about this sport. Be careful…we […]CHECK THIS OUT
Pro Wyoming fly fishing guide Leon Sanderson takes a moment to share with us his Top 3 Tips for fly fishing the Wind River and other areas near Dubois WY. Great interview! Feel free to download this fly fishing podcast and listen at your convenience.CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing with Soft Hackle Flies on the Wind River – Yee Haa! I put this video together, late Winter, early Spring. Shot it time lapse at 5 seconds then edited out all the stuff that wasn’t that cool. Oh Yeah – I caught two browns on one swing. Hope you like it […]CHECK THIS OUT
“In A World Where Waters Rule” Just a short video with underwater footage of trout. (See It At The Top Of This Page) Shot with a GoPro and edited like a movie trailer for fun. Fly fishing on the Wind River near Dubois Wyoming. Oh Yeah. We also have a few clips of underwater shots […]CHECK THIS OUT
A video made from Dubois WY fly fishing photos, Wyoming wildlife photography and much more. A photo essay that includes more than fly fishing photos. Enjoy.CHECK THIS OUT
What A Wonderful Day! CfR Wyoming Video From Sills For 2014 I once again had the pleasure of being a photographer for the CfR 2014 Event in Dubois WY. It had been a while since I had added any videos of images for Casting For Recovery Events – so thought I’d put this one […]CHECK THIS OUT
Thank You Dubois, WY – Dubois Volunteer Fire Dept, Needs of Dubois, and Supporters Around The Globe Here is what Joe Brandl did. He documented the whole shocking event with both Chilling Video and Stunning Pics. If you get time, watch this […]CHECK THIS OUT
In A Land…Far Far Away… Fly Fishing Dubois WY – Jackson Hole Fly Fishing Guide Nate Bennett Tests the Waters in Dubois, WY. All Smiles with this Brown Spring Fly Fishing on the Wind River by Dubois, WY. Date: March 25th, 2011. Another great day on the Wind. Was thrilled to be fishing with Jackson […]CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated April 20, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Top 5 Best Value Wading Jackets for Fly Fishing 2018 - Heavy.com April 19, 2018Heavy.comTop 5 Best Value Wading Jackets for Fly Fishing 2018Heavy.comEvery serious fly fishermen owns a proper wading jacket. A little rain should never stop a day of fishing, or even a down pour for that matter! Persisting through the elements and still having a good time is all about your gear — you can happily […]
- Ska to host fly fishing event - The Durango Herald April 19, 2018The Durango HeraldSka to host fly fishing eventThe Durango HeraldLocal women's fly fishing organization, Braided, will partner with Head's Up Fly Fishing to hold “An Evening with Maddie Brenneman” from 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday at Ska Brewing Co., 225 Girard St. Brenneman is an industry guide, angler and conservation ...
- The Curious Case of the Fly-Fishing Feather Thief - Outside Magazine April 19, 2018Outside MagazineThe Curious Case of the Fly-Fishing Feather ThiefOutside MagazineHe was there to gather the most exotic species in the world, to feed the insatiable demands of a cultish community of men who practice the art of Victorian salmon fly-tying. To them, only the finest feathers—often from species that are now protected ...
- Bob Gwizdz: Fly fishing the private water - Traverse City Record Eagle April 19, 2018Traverse City Record EagleBob Gwizdz: Fly fishing the private waterTraverse City Record EagleCLYDE, Ohio — Dirk Fischbach is not just a fly fisherman, he's a fairly serious student of the sport. So when he offered recently to show me something about the game's history and culture that I might not know, I naturally bit. What […]
- Fly fishing workshop at Hobbs State Park; Sallyann Brown headlines - Harrison Daily April 19, 2018Harrison DailyFly fishing workshop at Hobbs State Park; Sallyann Brown headlinesHarrison DailyThose who wish to learn the basics of fly casting will want to attend the Fly Casting 101 workshop to be held from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, April 29, at the Hobbs State Park – Conservation Area visitor center. Two hours of instruction […]