Driving Directions to Marlows Fly Shop in Dubois Wyoming So you are coming to beautiful Dubois WY and need some driving directions to Marlows Fly Shop or just anywhere around town? Yes indeed. We can help you with that! By the way – this is to our New Shop Location. After the fire we had […]CHECK THIS OUT
F.P.I For Short – Are You Infected? Here we go again – this is an original post post from 2010. Slightly updated but FPI still seems to be a serious issue! Look At The Video Above Then Read On) Call it a fly fishing primer for greenhorns and others thinking about this sport. Be careful…we […]CHECK THIS OUT
Pro Wyoming fly fishing guide Leon Sanderson takes a moment to share with us his Top 3 Tips for fly fishing the Wind River and other areas near Dubois WY. Great interview! Feel free to download this fly fishing podcast and listen at your convenience.CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing with Soft Hackle Flies on the Wind River – Yee Haa! I put this video together, late Winter, early Spring. Shot it time lapse at 5 seconds then edited out all the stuff that wasn’t that cool. Oh Yeah – I caught two browns on one swing. Hope you like it […]CHECK THIS OUT
“In A World Where Waters Rule” Just a short video with underwater footage of trout. (See It At The Top Of This Page) Shot with a GoPro and edited like a movie trailer for fun. Fly fishing on the Wind River near Dubois Wyoming. Oh Yeah. We also have a few clips of underwater shots […]CHECK THIS OUT
A video made from Dubois WY fly fishing photos, Wyoming wildlife photography and much more. A photo essay that includes more than fly fishing photos. Enjoy.CHECK THIS OUT
What A Wonderful Day! CfR Wyoming Video From Sills For 2014 I once again had the pleasure of being a photographer for the CfR 2014 Event in Dubois WY. It had been a while since I had added any videos of images for Casting For Recovery Events – so thought I’d put this one […]CHECK THIS OUT
Thank You Dubois, WY – Dubois Volunteer Fire Dept, Needs of Dubois, and Supporters Around The Globe Here is what Joe Brandl did. He documented the whole shocking event with both Chilling Video and Stunning Pics. If you get time, watch this […]CHECK THIS OUT
In A Land…Far Far Away… Fly Fishing Dubois WY – Jackson Hole Fly Fishing Guide Nate Bennett Tests the Waters in Dubois, WY. All Smiles with this Brown Spring Fly Fishing on the Wind River by Dubois, WY. Date: March 25th, 2011. Another great day on the Wind. Was thrilled to be fishing with Jackson […]CHECK THIS OUT
Fly Fishing Blog
- Tips for fly fishing during the spring runoff | KSL.com - KSL.com April 22, 2017KSL.comTips for fly fishing during the spring runoff | KSL.comKSL.comThe spring runoff is a good time to fly fish the local rivers and streams using nymphs on the bottom. Despite the high, muddy waters, good fish can still be caught ...and more »
- Beginning, intermediate fly-fishing class offered - Billings Gazette April 21, 2017Billings GazetteBeginning, intermediate fly-fishing class offeredBillings GazetteA one-day class designed to teach beginner and intermediate fly anglers all the basics of how to fish will be offered on May 6 at Scheels. Topics covered will be equipment, terminal tackle, knots, entomology, stream tactics and two hours of on-the ...
- Review: Stickman N0 fly rod - Hatch Magazine April 21, 2017Hatch MagazineReview: Stickman N0 fly rodHatch MagazineWhen talking about their own rods, Stickman claims there are “no game changers here.” Are the folks at Stickman being intentionally modest? Or are they just lousy marketers? Perhaps neither, as Stickman claims it “like[s] the game just the way it is ...
- Waynesboro Holding South River Fly Fishing Expo Over Weekend ... - NBC 29 News April 21, 2017Waynesboro Holding South River Fly Fishing Expo Over Weekend ...NBC 29 NewsThe South River Fly Fishing Expo will be held in Waynesboro Saturday and Sunday at Constitution Park.and more »
- Fly Fishing Expo rain or shine | Local | dailyprogress.com - The Daily Progress April 20, 2017Fly Fishing Expo rain or shine | Local | dailyprogress.comThe Daily ProgressThe “South River Fly Fishing Expo” will be held this weekend by the river near Constitution Park in Waynesboro.and more »
- US anglers seek out the infamous Bay of Pigs for an exclusive fly-fishing experience - Washington Post April 20, 2017Washington PostUS anglers seek out the infamous Bay of Pigs for an exclusive fly-fishing experienceWashington PostOr, as I'll gush later to fellow fly-rodding nerds back home: fishing heaven. I had arrived the night before after a quick flight from my hometown of Tampa, followed by a couple-hour car ride southeast from Havana to my hotel […]